Friday, December 11, 2009

What eye makeup for me?? (pics)?

what makeup would look good on me (for my eyes)?? no makeup in this pic:





http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/鈥?/a>





the lighting is weird in this pic so i have a blue glow in my puplis - they arent usually like that! =)What eye makeup for me?? (pics)?
I have about the same color eyes as you and I use a beige, glittery eyeshadow and black mascara and eyeliner on the bottom. It really brings out the blue in my eyes!What eye makeup for me?? (pics)?
I would say greeny blue to make them suit your eyecolour so I would suggest Collection 2000 Dazzle Dust in turqoise (拢2.99),I have the exact same colour eyes as you and it really suits me!
i think light pink, blue, green, brown, purple eyeshadows look good on u as well as a little eyeliner on the inside of ur eyelids and a little black mascara or just the mascara its up 2 u
Mascara, lite eyeliner, and maybe a very faint swipe of brown shadow.
A bronze color
Wow, those are beautiful eyes.


I think you should try a smoky look.
i think some black mascara. a LITTLE bit of black eyeliner. (too much liner and mascara would look bad because you're really pale)


and i think thats it, you look like simple, so keep the makeup simple.


you might want to use a little bit of foundation and/or powder to even out your skin color a little.


and maybe even some blush.
I think Loreal HIP in green would look great on you also a light pastel purple
I would say a little mascara and some gold bronze or light pink eye shadow
To make your eyelashes look longer, use Covergirl mascara or the cheap but great pink and green Maybellene mascara found in most drugstores. For shadows, go for natural earthy colors like greens and browns. A little black eyeliner will definately make your eyes pop! Your eyes are pretty, and with a little work, they can be beautiful! Hope i could help!
your really pretty.





try some eyeliner on the inside tip of your eye and some blueish eye shadow with some sparkle eyeshadow over it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Gorgeous. Get some smokey grey kohl eyeliner. Smudge it underneath your lower lashes. Get a light grey eyeshadow, put it on your upper eyelids - limit the application to where your eyelids creases, don't go past that point otherwise you might look a bit draggy (not you in particular, but everyone who wears coloured eyeshadow upto their eyebrows!). Open your eyes up with your favourite mascara. Instead of sweeping upwards with the brush, sweep sideways. Your eyes have a lovely almond shape to them, and a sideways sweep of mascara will emphasise that. So you want your lashes like this: http://thehealthies.com/yahoo_site_admin鈥?/a>


instead of:


http://www.thesaturdaypost.com/images/al鈥?/a>
Just use some black mascara~!
Your glasses make your eyes pop... I would find a similar color for an eyeshadow, but make sure that you use a thin darker liner as well, so that it brings in the right contrast!
like brown or charcoal...or even a whitish color!!!
Def light pink :)





Gah I envy you! your eyes are absolutely gorgeous!
UR EYES RENT BEAUTIFUL FORGET THE MAKEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks