Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup help?

i use to always put eyeliner in my eyes but now it doesnt look good anymore, i need something i can wear outside or in the house just to give myself a good look, something light like eyeliner. i dont wana wear mascara or anything heavy. does anyone have any suggestions..?Eye makeup help?
well what i use is:


let loose shimmering powder dust


the brand is prestige





its like in a bottle that kinda looks like a liquid eye liner, but its powder with a tipped applicater, so u can line ur eyes with it.


i have brown eyes, and i line my eyes with a teal shade.its verry pretty.


u should line completely ur top part of ur eye, kind of smudged along ur eyelashes, and halfway on the bottom part of ur eye


it looks soo pretty and i get compliments allll the time on it


if u find the brand and type that im talking about, and see a really pretty color just experiment with that. they honestly have likee more than 20... in purples, golds, pinks, greens, browns, plums, u name it!


so okay i hope this helps u


good luck =]]]





oh and i get the type of eye stuff at rite aid. kroger and walgreens has it too thoEye makeup help?
I usually put on a light eyeliner that is a complimentary color to my eyes. I have green eyes..so I wear lavender eyeshadow or eyeliner(green and purple are opposites...well...almost anyway). Or...if you REALLY want to get wild. I put on my opposite color on the inside of my eyelid (near nose) and then follow through with green eyeshadow(my eye color). I have gotten ALOT of compliments (especially from guys).
There are some very light and natural mascaras that are made, it sounds like you don't care for mascara...I never used to either until I expirimented with some different kinds. Try Neutrogena's Weightless Wax-Free mascara. You can hardly tell it's on. Other than that, maybe you can expiriment with some eye shadows as well.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
  • web space hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks