Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need eye makeup colors for brown eyes...do u have any?

purple makes ur brown eyes muy bonita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





i love you!!!!!





if u love me u would mark this best answer because i have nevr gotten that before : (








xoxoxoxoxoI need eye makeup colors for brown eyes...do u have any?
pink-brown colorsI need eye makeup colors for brown eyes...do u have any?
Blue eyeliner usually makes brown eyes stand out. I have brown eyes and i wear blue eyeliner its called N.Y.C eyeliner pencil and the color is midnight blue. Its perfect for brown eyes it gives it that mystic sort of glow. The type of eyeshadow you get though depends on your skin color like if your pale to medium tan skin you would go with a pink, peach, green, purple color. If your tan olive to medium brown go with a silver, any shade of brown, maroon color. If your dark brown to deep chestnut color then go for earthtone colors.
purple or green.
i have brown eyes and i go with a light golden brown. not too dark but shimmery...





or purple!! it sounds first grade but it is really pretty!
i have some new in the box by airbone international and some biege with green i could send them to you im in oklahoma
I have brown eyes and I use the Cover girl eyeshadow that is meant for brown eyes. It has pink, brown and a couple other colors.. Looks great!! i like pink, green, and brown the most
In order to see what colors look great for you, you need to take into consideration your skin tone as well as whether this is for an everyday or dramatic look.





I am very white with brown eyes and I tend to take chances with colors. I am a strong believer that any color will work so long as it's applied correctly:





1. Use the lightest color (ie light pink) all over the lid from your upper lashline to your brow.





2. Take the medium shade (ie chocolate brown) and brush it from the crease to the brow. This creates depth.





3. Use a liner brush (or Qtip) to line your lower lashline with the darkest color (ie dark brown). Smudge it a bit. (but try to stay as close to the eye as possible - clean up any mistakes with some cleanser/ face powder later)





If you want to create a smokey eye, use that color on the outer half of your upper lash line extending it past the outer end of your eye. Makes your eyes look HUGE.





4. A hint to make the eyes look even bigger is taking a complimentary metallic (ie pearly white) to the inside corner of your eye (just use your finger) and dab color there and right below the natural arch in your eyebrow.





Makes it look as though you are more alert, which after this entire application process you may need! With time you'll do it like clockwork.





5. Finish with some black or a dark blue mascara. (The dark blue makes the whites of your eyes look whiter.)





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=鈥?br>

Keep with these basics and mix it up with the colors. ***Remember that the makeup isn't permanent, keep a gentle facial cleanser and cotton balls nearby and HAVE FUN.
lucky lucky


brown eyes look good with any color eyeshadow!!!!
Dark chocolate browns are really good for brown eyes. I also have brown eyes and I opt for a natural look. I put a little foundation on my eyelids to conceal the blood vessels. I then set it with loose powder and afterwards I take a small shadow brush and put mahogany brown shadow on my upper lash line. After that, I apply mascara.
I love my brown eyes.


Greens maroons


gold


browns


NUETRALS
Pinks and browns definitely bring out brown eyes! There is a product from Avon called the TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad, they have different color options, but I am including a source link which should show the one that I suggest for you. It is called ';rosewood';.
go to www.makeoversolutions.com and you can get a free membership and you can upload a picture of yourself and try on different make up and different eye colours and hair its really neat! give it a try at least u'll know what colours will look good :)
I have brown eyes and for years I stayed neutral with brown eyeshadow in different shades because I thought that is all that would look good. However I have come to find out that any color looks god with brown eyes. Currently I am wearing a plum purple right above my eyelashes on my eyelid, and then a pretty frosty pink all over my eyes, and this really makes my eyes stand out so much more than when I used to only wear brown eye shadow.
Metallics look awesome for night wear and the gold and bronze shades are amazing with brown eyes. For day wear stay with the neutrals, beige, taupe, even a khaki looks nice.
go with a brown eyeliner and blackest of black mascara. i would suggest Almay. if you are wanting some shadow to go with it then go with light browns, deep browns, taupes, creams, and maybe some black for an evening look. and of course not all of these at the same time but choose one with whatever youre wearing.
Ooh I think brown eyes is lok good any color so tan, light pink, light blue......, or hot pink kidding
I have brown eyes too %26amp; believe it or not just about any color looks good w/ our eyes ;-) I've been told that my eyes really popped when I wore either a purple, teal, green, gold, silver or coral color. Another thing to try is using a metallic (silver or pearly white) color on the underside of your eyebrows at the arch %26amp; on the inside corners of your eyes. That makes the eyes of ANYONE look brighter.





Play/experiment with all kinds of colors %26amp; have fun! ;-)
It depends on whether you want to look natural or dramatic.


Dramatic choice would be strong greens or even blues to contrast with your natural colour


Natural choice would be pinks , smoky browns and greys
light gold!
A nice hazel colour with a contour of forest green on the crease...will make you look FAB-U-LOUS.
pinks and browns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks