Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup question!!?

I love their eye makeup in the picture I posted how and what do you think they use to do it. When I say what do you think they used I mean like liquid eyeliner and what color eyeshadow etc. Does anyone know?





http://i39.tinypic.com/2ekqjhl.jpg that is a picture of the style I like it is kinda like the smokey look I guess. Thanks!Eye makeup question!!?
No, it' not liquid eyeliner. First, a very good dark black mascara, then a good dark black eyeliner (like a pencil eyeliner, a kohl one) around your eyes (and inside, on the inner down portion of the eye) and then an eyeshadow: blue or purple or mauve.Eye makeup question!!?
get an eyeshadow brush wet and dip it in eyeshadow then line your eyes. then use a different brush and a different shade of eye shadow and blend from the lash line out. just make sure you dont use too dark of a color. find something that suits your skin tone
kohl liner on the inner lid with liquid eyeliner for the cat eye, slightly smudged. then with black/navy eyeshadow dragged towards the brow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks