Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is this a good eye makeup?

Ok http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6922/ey鈥?/a> or not ok?Is this a good eye makeup?
I think the thickness of the liner and the shape (winged) look great! Because of the eye colour though, I'd suggest a bold green, maybe even a bold purple. Also, maybe a little more mascara (to make the lashes appear thicker), if not more, just a darker mascara then.Is this a good eye makeup?
It depends on the occasion but the colors don't compliment each other, let alone your eye color. I agree with the person who said it was very Halloween. Also the curve is a bit much.
Not ok. The color of the eyeliner is not nice. It is not doing justice to your eyes. A black or dark brown liner would look much better i think. That eyeliner color is not really making your eyes look bigger and attractive.
I like it, but it's not your everyday wear.


It would be really cool on Halloween if you decided to be a devil.


Make the liner as close to your lash line as possible.
not the eyliner. choose a diff color





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the eyeliner is done poorly. The wing is awkward. Also change the color. If it was brown, it would look great.
no, the color doesnt suit you also the eyeliner isnt even close to the lash line and i agree...the wing is awkward
I like it, maybe a different color but it looks nice. I like the 'wing' as the others call it. ;)
I'm not a big fan, I think it doesn't suit your eyecolor.


(Or whoever's eye is on the picture.)
noooooooooo...................
no


not ok
It looks okay
nope, its too orange with the hair and all.


no offence
I agree with roxane.
  • web space hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks