Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup question!.. primer?

Does primer actually work? i can't seem to find it anywhere and i'm not sure if it's really worth the money? Will it keep ANY eye shadow on longer?Eye makeup question!.. primer?
Before I started using primer my shadow would crease within the hour, within 2 hours I had a line of shadow when I blinked and that was it. Oils from your brows and lashes are the culprit. So yes, primers do work wonders. I haven't tried any of the above mentioned. But I use Clinique and I love it! Good luck.Eye makeup question!.. primer?
Yes, it does. It makes your eye shadow color vibrant, and it makes your eye shadow color stay like that all day. My favorite primer is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. People always compare it to Urban Decay Primer Potion because the price is the same and the results are very very similar. But I prefer Too Faced because it comes with .01 oz more and due to UDPP's packaging, it's hard to get all the product out, so when you're almost done w/ it, you have to depot it. TFSI's packaging is just a tube.
yes primer helps to stay the eyeshadow and makes more vibrant. i was confused about primer too. i didnt buy a actual primer yet because one of the double wear eye shadow from estee lauder i v purchased worked same as any primer. it is their eyeshadow cream , 06 Ivory Lace. it works with any skin tone and awsome. it will last u forever. use it as an eyeshadow base. no difference.
Yeah, I love eyeshadow primer. It makes it last longer and makes the color deeper. I know Clinique sells eyeshadow primer but I think that it is called eyeshadow base. But you can get it online at Sephora.com. They say that the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the best kind out there. You can even get it in different colors. They have a shimmering nude color or a champagne color.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
To be honest primer is just like foundation for your eyes but i think concealer works better and is usually cheaper as all the big brands sell it. Its a thicker formula which means it will probly stay on longer and i always use a bit on my eyes before putting eyeshadow on. Hope this helps (:
Yes primer does work. But it depends on the ingrediants in it. Some primers work for me. Some don't. It depends on which one you use. If you want a cheap one, use L'oreal Decrease. If you want a more expensive one, use: Bare Ecsentuals Eyelid primer
Some primers do work... MAC brand def does but i'm not really sure of the others... i havent tried many but I know MAC does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks