Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye Makeup For A Sari?

My sari is pink and baby blue. the blouse is blue..


so how should i do my eye makeup? suggestions?Eye Makeup For A Sari?
I heard never to match your outfit colors with your makeup unless you're going to prom or something. and I agree!


I would do a simple smoky eye using Estee Lauder Metallic eyeshadow or MAC Black Tied. If you want, you could do a blue smokey look! =)


Then, sweep a champagne color like MAC Shroom or Vanilla pigment to the browbone and inner corners.Eye Makeup For A Sari?
You could go for smokey pink in the inside and a smokey blue coming in from the outside.


I'm sorry I cant explain it well I don't know how to.
I think this video will help you out;


http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mz62lWJba7鈥?/a>


She is showing how-to do a smokey pink eye shadow look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks