Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye makeup allergy ?

Every time I use eye makeup, my eyes get really itchy. Does anyone know of a good hypoallergenic makeup line? I've tried Clinique, Mary Kay, and several cheaper store brandsEye makeup allergy ?
I sell Mary Kay so let me try this one....generally speaking if you have that reaction to eye shadows you are most likely allergic to red dye that is in alot of eye shadow. My reccomendation would be to talk to your consultant about what you have tried. She can speak to our medical department to find out what you should try. I would try eye primer before your eye shadow. This will help put a barrier between your eyes and the shadow. Be sure that you are moisturizing well and avoid red dyed colors. Try browns but not red brown. I would be happy to talk to you about specifics for you and consult the medical department if you like. Most of Mary Kay's products are formulated as non comedogenic (blemish forming) So if you are breaking out there is another issue. Alot of people choose the wrong skin care for their skin. Be sure you are using a skin care line formulated for dry/ oily/ combination/ or normal skin. Let me know if I can help in any other way.


Megan


www.MaryKay.com/MeganHill


MeganHill@MaryKay.comEye makeup allergy ?
Almay has makeup for sensitive skin and would be a good one to try, it's a little more expensive but you should be able to find it on sale somewhere though.
Chanel and lancome works for me
As a beauty consultant, i would like to reccomend Adrien Arpel, Gayle Hayman of Beverly Hills, Color Me Beautiful(proof positive), or Interface.


I have had great results with clients that have itchy eyes due to using the products that you describe. Not to say there is anything wrong with these products. Everyone cannot use the same brands of cosmetics. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at misssjones05@netscape.com,


Lisa Johnson: Owner of Lisa's Browse %26amp; Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks