Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help with my eye-makeup!?

i need help with how to put on eyeliner so that it looks natural, but it makes my eyes pop.





thank you!I need help with my eye-makeup!?
just put it on normal jusst dont put it on thick or heavy and i guess that will help?!I need help with my eye-makeup!?
GOLD! so pretty on that kind of skin type!
I HAVE BEEN USING MAKEUP FOR ALONG TIME NOW.


MY SUGGESTION IS TO USE A NEUTRAL COLOR EYELINER. MAYBE LIGHT BROWN


PUT ON A THIN LINE, DON'T PUT IT ON THICK CUZ IF YOU DO IT WILL MAKE YOUR EYES POP OUT.
i use black eyeshadow rather than eyeliner. you moisten a skinny angled brush and dip it into the eyeshadow, this way you can do very skinny lines and it looks more natural. then just top it off with mascara and your eyes are more bold but not dark.
use mac or saphora. it is expensive, but really good! just use a little on the bottom, but it is hard to use eye liner and also make it look natural
go to wiki how.com or go to youtube. there are lots of good videos which will actually show oyu how to do it
black eyeliner from avon (glimmer sticks) or cheap $2 black eyeliner from hot topic.





apply it to your bottom lid, a few times, so its reaaaaaaaally dark.


then a thin layer to the top one, but extend it to each corner of your eye so it connects to the bottom layer.








get defina a lash mascara, the lengthening one,


but 2-3 layers on, then get the volumizing define a lash


mascara and put 2 layers on.








your eyes willl pop like bam!





if you want to do your makeup like mine,





http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/T鈥?/a>





http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/T鈥?/a>





then email me at alliep94@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks