Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup help for glasses??

I have glasses and I turn 13 this week. My mom will only let me get either mascara OR eyeliner, not both. I want to wear both though! But as I said before I DO have glasses...does anyone else have glasses and wear eye makeup? heeeelp.Eye makeup help for glasses??
Yep i have glasses but usually wear contact lense, and im 14. I usually wear both, but cos ur 13 maybe try just eyeliner as it shows more and it makes ur eyes big and pretty when applied right.Eye makeup help for glasses??
I've often found that whenever I wear mascara and glasses, the mascara ends up getting smudged all over the lenses, so you have black marks on your glasses!!





I'd definitely go for eyeliner since it won't end up on your lenses. Plus it's a little less subtle than mascara, so it will be more noticeable under your glasses.
Mascara





I LOVE MASCRA





it also helps your confidence :)





mascara all the way hun deff!!





eyeliner can be gone by the time youve got where you going to so its a bummer.. :) liquid eye liner is cool though :)
i had that same problem with my mom


get the mascara because if you but it on the bottom it looks like you have eyeliner to
i would go with the mascara (i am 13) because eye liner doesnt look good with out mascara and i dont use eyeliner because it sucks and mascara is my best friend so go with the mascara








hope i helped
if your eye lashes are dark get the eye liner but if you have blonde eye lashes get the mascara
How about finding out why she won't let you have both? Is it because she thinks it is too much? Show her it is not.....If you lashes are brown or blond by a brown-not blk mascara...so she will see it is to define them not over exaggerate. And she will see you can look natural. Same with the eyeliner, take small steps, with mom...if she is worried about you wearing all black and it being too ';heavy'; then for now either get a dark brown, which can look great if applied right, or a gray or even blak but don't put too much on, try putting it on lightly then use a q-tip to lighten. Show her how it looks together, and sit down and talk to her about this. Tell her it makes you feel better about yourself, and that you are not out to look slutty or more ';mature'; than what you are, Mothers will listen and she sounds as if she is just concerned with you growing up too fast...keep in mind she was once your age, so she's been through it. Just not to lash out if she still says no...She needs to see you can be mature and responsible...just prove to her u can.....And if all else still fails, then do what makes you feel the best.....I wear glasses sometimes, but with my eyes I feel naked without eyeliner.....so go by what you feel, if your lashes are real short and real light then go with mascara...and if they r not then try the eyeliner and see how that makes you look and feel. Good luck!!!!!!
I personally think eyeliner doesn't look right without mascara. So I would wear mascara. I have glasses and I know it can be weird to wear mascara with glasses, but if you have a problem with it, try curling your eyelashes. An eyelash curler can be very helpful if you use it right and safely. I hope you try it:]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks