Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye Makeup Tutorial? ?

i've got deep brown eyes.... i like that kim kardashian eye look. also gwen stefanis is hot too! but i think that might be a little too much.


i normally line my top + bottom lids with black liner and a silver-shimmer shadow. i need something neww!!! can someone send me pics? vids? on wat would look good on my eyes. if so, that would be amzingEye Makeup Tutorial? ?
Here is a video that shows you how to get the Kim Kardashian look.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICcQBU03t鈥?/a>





And this one if for Gwen Stefani.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmeGOTwR鈥?/a>





I hope this helps. Good luck!Eye Makeup Tutorial? ?
Check out www.markgirl.com for some great video tutorials by leading makeup artists.





For my brown eyes, I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge, it really makes my eyes pop. Then I love their neutral toned i-mark shadows. My favorite is Magic which is a great gold color.
search tutorials on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks