Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye makeup question!?

I have green-ish hazel eyes and I want to do something cool with my eye makeup to make them pop. Have any ideas?Eye makeup question!?
ok i think black eyeliner would look awesome on your eye color. use it on the bottom, on your waterline (if you don't know what that is, its the area right above your bottom eyelashes). you could also try silver eyeshadow, that would look really cool =) i hope i helped!Eye makeup question!?
green and purple go really good with that color eyes. my friend has that color of eyes and she look great with green or purple. At alta they have a kit specially for green eyes and thats what my friend has(it doesnt have purple in it but it has the green) hope i helped!
The smoky look goes with almost any eye color. You could try that or, if you want, pick a contrasting neon as your liner and apply it the way you would black liner for cat eyes. Your neon colors would be blues and purples.Hope I help!
i like the bollywood style of eye makeup.


something like this is really eye-catching!


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/2432鈥?/a>
try the loreal hip shadow with purple, also cover girl came out with the tinted mascara for all color eyes..





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have hazel eyes as well.


If you subscribe to youtube.com/AngelaAesthetic


I will do a make up video. :)





I just switched youtubes so I need requests. lol





thanks.
I have green eyes. When ever I where black shadow as a liner and silver as shadow i Always seem to get allot of complements. Good Luck!
purple eyeliner, makes them pop alot!
purple eye liner and gold eye shadow the gold will really make the brown in your eyes pop
i have the same color eyes. i go browns and blacks, its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks