Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone have good eye makeup looks?

does anyone have several good daytime or evening eye makeup looks? i have light, clear skin and a medium brown pixie cut.


here is a picture of my eye it it helps at all:


http://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee343鈥?/a>





thanks :)Does anyone have good eye makeup looks?
A really cool look for brown eyes is to line the whole eye with chalky blue or purple eyeliner. My friend does this and her eyes look fabulous.





I don't really know what she does, nor could I find a picture, but it looks really good; trust me!Does anyone have good eye makeup looks?
I like the look you have, but for a change you might want to try this very chic and elegant look: 1) Powder you eyes lids - top AND bottom with a translucent powder. 2) Using a very fine liquid eyeliner, line your TOP lids only, starting with a very fine line on the inside of your eye and thickening as is goes to the outer corner. The thickness depends on how dramatic you want the look, but I would suggest starting thin and building it up slowly. 3) At the corner do a nice little cats eye curve upward. 4) Now add lots of marcara to top AND bottom lashes.





The contrast between the natural colored eye (no eyeshadow) and the dark liner makes for a very clean, classy look. I use it more for evening, but sometimes if I have a meeting or something important in the day where I want to look polished, I use this look. Good luck!
Black eyeliner and pink, light green, or purple eyeshadow. Purple's supposed to make brown pop!
Try MakeUpGeek on Youtube's tutorials.


They're really great.
dont wear make up





well maybe mascara and eye liner





but you have really pretty eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks