Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup? Notice me makeup?

Okay This is me.





Heart shaped face.


Olive complexion.


Golden brown eyes.


Full eyebrows.





What should I do to make my eyes subtly pop?


I like golden/brown eyeshadow shades?Eye makeup? Notice me makeup?
definetly do eyeliner. I have big brown eyes and when I put alot of blue eyeliner on it really is drastic and cool looking!Eye makeup? Notice me makeup?
purples greens and blues are going to make your eyes pop the most.





Edit.


You can use those colors in your eyeliners and use the golden brown shadows.
umm im thinkin that since your eyes are golden brown, a goldish maybe even a little darker would make your eyes pop. or you could always go for the smoky look, thats hot these days. maybe get your eyebrows shaped a little, but not waxed, just arched, that would probably look best =]





hope i helped=]
okay, eyeliner, and maybe a subtle green or brown eyeshadow would look good on you.
Eyeliner %26amp;%26amp; Mascara!!





:D





Good Luck





:D鈾?
apply eye shadow the


try liquid eyeliner on top eyelid.





will look extremely niceeeee,trust (:
I think that if you used a very light bronze color on your cheeks, and mascara, and a gold and brown , then a little eyeliner, your eyes would be very noticeable. If you don't want it that much, then I'd suggest leaving out the blush. Hope this helps!
do eyeliner 2
I have dark olive skin, as you can kind of see in my picture, so this is some of the stuff i use.


You could try a charcoal or plum pencil eyeliner but stay close to the lash line. If you really want to enhance the lash line then use a liquid one.


For eyeshadow you could try greens,browns, and different shades of blue(not brights). Try to stick with the neutral colors. Then a little mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks