Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips, please?

My dad is spanish (olive skin) and my mom is irish (sort of pale skin), so I have an inbetween skin color. I have brown hair and big, brown eyes. What types of eyemakeup would work?Eye makeup tips, please?
Hmmm... I have brown eyes, and I use a dark green and work my way up towards the top of my eyelid, just maybe a few centimeters under my eyebrow, but I make it fade out into another color like gold. Black mascara is a bit harsh for me, considering the fact I'm only 13, so I use brown mascara, Loreal Paris is the BEST. :]








Another type would be an all natural type. Take a pink, and apply it to your eyelid. The, take a brown, and DO NOT PUT ON TOP OF PINK. Put it just above. Take a tan, do the same. Keep adding lighter and lighter colors until it fades out. Then, just blend a bit. :] Brown mascara, maybe eyeliner if you want. Chapstick and lipgloss are really cute with this too.Eye makeup tips, please?
i think an olive green eyeshow would look good, mascara helps everyone look better, and eyeliner makes you more sexy than cute. And try tinted moisturizer as opposed to concealer which often looks caked on and fake
we can pretty much wear whatever color we want its just what you are comfortable wearing are u into dramatic makeup or neautral/?Try purples,lavendars,blues look good its all about how u apply it if your new at putting makeup on try neautral colors and gradually work your way up u wont know till u dive in and test the waters.
almost any color would look good on you, try using browns, beiges, actually any kind of warm color would look good on you
I have brown eyes and probably have your skin color. I wear black mascara and black eyeliner. I line the upper eye lid at the base of the lashes and for the evening I sometimes line bottom base of my lases as well.
try using a shimmery sand color like lorac serenity then you can use a darker color at the base of the eye along the lash line like lorac jade and smudge it so that its not so dark you can use a qtip to smudge it.
try using pink and green


aviod blue and white and purple
it depends on wut kinda person u r i am full mexican but i try 2 stay out of the sun cuz i tan easily but i'm more of a rocker punk esk thing goin so i wear alot of black eye make up
I have a simular apperance to what u have a i wear blue eyeshadow and eyeliner either blue or black but only on the bottom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks