Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup for guy?

What is a good type of eye makeup that a guy could wear? My skin is paleish/and my eyes are blue-green.Eye makeup for guy?
I love a man in smudgey black eyeliner....in kind of a Cure/Mike Ness circa 1980's kind of way.Eye makeup for guy?
My eyes are blue-green too and I whenever I use eye makeup I usually use Cover Girl black eyeliner and eye shadow and Maybelline mascara (usually use the darkest kind, forgot what it's called exactly).
a guy? maybe a little eyeliner
Well personally what i think would suit you is if you use a little bit of Ivory Dream Matte Mousse and rub it into your skin , then with your eyes around the eyelid near the ashes outline it in black eyeliner than above that on your eye lid use a shimmery blue and shimmery green blending it in together and finish with thin eyeliner itll look great! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks