Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup blue , green ?

my eyes are blue ; buht they also turn green .


my eyelashes are soooper long , buht i use mascara to make them 'pop' more .


buht what color would be best for my eyes ?Eye makeup blue , green ?
GREENNN %26lt;33





XXEye makeup blue , green ?
I have blueish/greenish eyes, and I found that purples looks really nice. Sometimes, too, I'll use a green around my eyes, too, to bring out the green.
smokey brown eyeshadow


trust me it'll make the colour stand out a LOT more :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well if your eyes change color with what you wear, you should wait to see what matches (make sure the eyeshadow matches your clothes, it looks best).
Its proven to use browns and golds on blue eyes to make them pop! Do not use the same color as your eyes. Smokey eyes look nice, or a suddle brown.
for blue eyes if you really want them to pop out and look great the color you should use is gold or orange. it really makes blue and green eyes POP.
I think that since you have blue eyes that a light blue color would look really good. Then again it depends on what you are gonna wear!
gold or a subtle purple would make them go WOW cuz its the opposite color on the spectrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks