Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips?

How do you apply your eye makeup? I'm trying to find a new way. Do you use eyeliner on top %26amp; bottom. What you put on first. I want a more mature look. Thanks so muchEye makeup tips?
get one of those lil eye brushes and u should use a shimmer black on tip and a tannish color on ur lid but make sure u dont put to much black...Eye makeup tips?
I get a lot of compliments on my eye makeup..this is what I do: I use a lighter(usually shimmery) color all over my lids,I apply a darker shade on the outer corners and a little in the crease and use the same darker shade along my bottom lashes.I then line the upper lashes with black eyeliner..make sure it's not too thick of a line and it's very close to your lashes.I line the lower inner lash line with the same liner and also put some along the lower lashes and I smudge it into the shadow I applied there. I finish with mascara on both upper and lower lashes and VOILA..sexy smokey eyes that will get you lots of compliments!Just make sure you use a very light lip color(i use a light pink shimmery gloss) with a very smokey eye or it will be a little over the top.
A more mature look would be something more natural. Less is more. Im still young, but I use BLACK eyeliner on top and bottom, thick lines at that. Then I put on a beige/white eyeshawdow, and then BLACK mascara on top and bottom, but that's because I have a long lashes that are blonde, so when I do that, it widens my eye, and makes it stand out a lot!





But for a mature look, try just using a really light eyeliner, and a lightly apply some eyeshawdow, green eyes = purple, etc. Then just put some mascara on the top. If you don't like it, keep playing around.
In order to actually answer this question and help you - There are a few key things that I need to know.


1) How old are you?


2) What is your skintone like? ie dark, light, olive


3) What is your hair and eye color?


4) What kind of look are you going for? ie day, night, casual, formal





Try looking through the web-site below. They have tons of quizzes and other resources to help you out.
What's your age? If you're 18 or older, yes, use eyeliner on top and bottom. Don't do it too thick or your eyes will look small and not natural. Always use 2 base colors all over the lid, then use an accent color (I use purple or brown, depending on my mood or outfit). Start in the middle of the lid and slant the accent color down into the corner of your eye. Then put a light shimmer over your whole lid. Accent with a shimmery light color under your brow.
I do a bunch of different thing with my eye make-up. My sister was a beautician so I learned from her. If you want to make your eyes pop, then do dramatic black eyeliner on bottom and thicker on top lids, and black mascara. Leave the rest of your face natural in color or light pink, such as your blush...but don't do this for an interview...leave in light for an interview. Using color also makes eye dramatic...but if you wanna look older then the good ol' simple black eyeliner thinly on your lids it depend on your preferences if you wanna do both lids..but generally I look more mature with both of them lined.
BOTTOM AND TOP JUST ON THE TIP
Well wat i do is put black on my bottom then put a pink eyeshadow on my top then line it with brown (and of course mascara) i get alot of compliments on it. i hope it works for you!
expiriment a bit try using some liquid liner above your lashline and try a bunch of different colors try to match the colors together to see what combination brings out your eyes
Put eyeliner on the bottom, then put it on the top,with a light eye shawdow and a little bit of glitter , maskera it gives u a sexy mature-You go girl ^.^
i put a neutral eyeshadow on, and then eyeliner just on my lower lid from the center out. this makes my eye appear larger. then i finish with mascara, careful not to use to heavily. remember less is more and a natural look is more grown up. good luck and have fun.
check out what experts say
If you are looking for a dramatic look for evening then yes put the liner on both the upper and lower. However for day time i would suggest no liner and put light brown eyeshadow in the crease of your lid to get a dramatic daytime look. it works really well. Hope this works .Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks