Saturday, December 5, 2009

WHat do u guys think about my eye makeup?

http://i43.tinypic.com/98bsxi.jpgWHat do u guys think about my eye makeup?
loveeee iiittttt!WHat do u guys think about my eye makeup?
I LOVE IT YOU SHOULD DO IT FOR A LIVING; DOING MAKEUP!
pretty wild but it's cute and glam :]
verry pretty.
It's a little loud. It's more than I would wear. But it looks cute on you.
omg! that is seriously amazing! its a great color combo and you did a REALLY nice job of putting it on!! ahhmazing!
that is pretty cool
I think it's nice, but only suitable for clubbing or other similar events. For regular day to day I think it's too much.
gorgeous=]
dramatic itd be cute to wear that out at nights like to a club or somthin but not in the middle of the day it looks real good tho
OMG i uv it!!!!!!! how did you do it pls tell me
its super cute(:





the colors really go with your skin!





I LOVE IT!
i love the icy blue colors, it looks very professionaly done.


the only thing is that its too dramatic for daytime, but its perfect for a night out!
Too much,
its really really cute!


i like blue eyeshadow. :)
The eyeliner and mascara look good, but I wouldn't do the eyeshadow under your lower lashes
I think it`s a bit much. Just use less eye shadow and don`t apply it all the way up to your eyebrow. Also, consider using a less bright color.
The white glitter eyeliner on the top lid looks sloppy, as does the blending (the eyeshadow blends on both eyes don't seem to be symmetrical to each other). When you put eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye, it should always be lighter than the base (so, a white or lighter blue).
to much
a little much !
its really pretty! but not something you would do every day.
its reallyyyy hott!
its cute :)
I don't like it. Too much. Also colours are really out dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks