Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunken eye makeup?

I want to give my eyes that dark, sunken look via make-up. How should I do this?Sunken eye makeup?
Umm. Kinda of a strange look. Deffinitly not everyday!





Well I looked at some pictures to really get what a sunken eye may look like.





I will give you bare basic technique.





Apply a very light colour over you whole eye area. In the crease of your eye apply really dark brown shadow. blend it only the slightest out onto your eye lid. By creating a rainbow effect it will make your eye look more roundish making it look sunken-ish. You may also want to 'pull' the shadow downwards and out on the outside of your eye.





When I was looking at the pictures I seen the similiarities that the crease of the eye was REALLY dark and the rest looked pale in comparison. And also the dark brown shadow will be using a defining technique.





On the underneath of your eye I can say put a not so dark brown in the undereye crease ( not where to dark eye circles appear but the one that runs across under the lower lashes.





Reapply the lighter colour





I just tried this on my self because i found the question intriuging. It worked on me. Just not as sunken at the pictures. Because I do not have large eyes to begin with to play around like that. If you have big eyes it should work.





You can also use grey, it may work better ( i just do not have any on hand) The key is to apply the shadowing basically around the eye socket to define it more)





I'll reply again if I find a better technique.





Hope this one helps a little though.Sunken eye makeup?
To get a sunken look, darker and lighter shades of the same color would work nicely together, like for example dark purple with lighter purple. If you put the lighter purple on your lid and smudge the darker purple into the crease of your eye, it will create a shadow to look more dramatic and sunken.
dark brown matte shadows. medium near the eyelashes and your darkest color in the crease. and your highlight on the brow bone. also bring a little of your medium color into your crease. be sure to blend it all good. try mac colors, Expresso, %26amp;Charcoal Brown.
put on and eyelinear around ur eyes first then smudge it out with those sponge. on both upper and lower of ur eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks