Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good eye makeup?

anyone knows of good eyeliner that stays for long and maybe good mascara? bin trying different brands for eyeliner but not one stays for longGood eye makeup?
Eyeliner: Lasts 16 hours Almay liquid. Only one I can wear cause it always rubs on the top of my eyes.





Cheap good maacara= Maybelline Define A Lash goes on smooth do a couple coats, not messy.Good eye makeup?
I use Boots own brand (no7), the mascara last all day because its quite liquidy, and the eyeliner is gr8, just rmbr keep it sharpened, then it will last longer %26amp; look better!!
Sephora brand long-lasting eyeliner


-and-


Maybelline Great Lash mascara
chanel has a good eyeliner which stays on for a while they have the pencil liner and the liquid eyeliner in the form of a pen and bourjois has a good mascra.
MAC GIRL MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





DONT TRY ANYTHING ELSE YOU SOME MAC THEY HAVE THE BEST COLORS, GOOD PRICES, AND IT LAST ALL DAY AND OR NIGHT
I use Rimmel eyeliner, and I think it stays on pretty long. It's also cheap compared to other brands. I use mabelline volume mascara. It has a curved brush, and it makes my lashes look awesome.
I was having the same problem...All of my girlfriends makeup seemed to stay on and look so pretty and perfect, even hours later, when mine looked like I just woke up! I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Bare Essentuals??? Well, there a little pricier than others, but, well worth it and there products last forever, so in the long run, you really get your money back, probably save money! Anyway, I started off with there eye products, which are incredible...then I bought for entire face...now I use there full body products! They even give you pamplets and dvds on how to apply everything perfect! Now, everyone asks me how my face looks so flawless and what kind of skincare do I use, yet, do they know its just my makeup! I sound like one of there spokes persons, but, it really is that good! Good Luck! Also, you can use it wet or dry:@)
yep maxfacter khol eye pencil and loriel telescopic lashes oh and my friend uses maxfacter extre lash
The best way to keep eyeliner on is to use any eyeliner you like and just before you apply it put the hairdryer on it for atleast 30 seconds and it should melt it slightly enough and be carefull when applying it while its quite melty and it should stay on for the day!! Amazing technique!!
have you tried marykay liquid eyeliner and ultimate mascara. i use them it they stay on. i put them on at 630 am and take it off at 830 pm. if interested visit my website www.marykay.com/valena
IM FROM INDIA TOO :]


lol. well i live in USA but my country is India.


Anyways, i use E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner. It is only ONE dollar. if you want the website then email me and everyone else and ill give it to you :]


I even use Jean Michelle (I'm Pretty sure, the name is like fading away) Eyeliner which was 15 bucks but yeahh. That one is a like the one were you have to twist the top. its dont pencil.





%26amp;%26amp; by the way, i would recemond NOT using a pencil eyeliner because that smears and comes off really easily :]


Well, it does to me and my other friends so i dont know if it would work for you.
Bee Luscious makes the longest lasting makeup. They don't use cheap fillers like others do. I love the Bee LUSHcious Mascara and the Automatic Longlasting Eyeliners. It not only lasts but looks awesome too.





http://www.beeluscious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks