Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prom eye makeup...?

For prom I'm planning on mainly focusing on my eyes for the makeup. I have an aqua dress...but I'm not sure which shade of eye shadow or liner would look best with it. I don't want it to be too blue...but I don't want it to clash with the dress or anything. Any advice would be grately appreciated!! Thank you!!Prom eye makeup...?
Silver, or do a dramatic smokey eye :)Prom eye makeup...?
agree with first,





or:








try BLACK eyeliner, then take a POT of loose powder eyeshadow, and take a eyeshadow brush thing, {with a fine point} and put it on directly under the eyelashes. it should go all the way accross. and top it off with some {waterproof} mascara.





you should try the weekend before hand, so you can get it right.
Don't go too dramatic. Make it look natural, and give your face a glow with a bronzer.Good luck!
Mac does a really nice job but you should use silvers for the liner and shadow
a neutral peach color never clashes with hardly anything.


and a black or charcoal grey eyeliner would be good too.
i think a purple eye shadow will look perfect with the dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks