Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best face& eye makeup?

wat is the best face makeup that i can buy at walgreens or any other drug store? lasts long throughout the whole school day. also...best eyeliner that will last alll day long. i do put the eyeliner on my skin i put it on the part under my eye.Best face%26amp; eye makeup?
The best foundation I have used so far is Jane Be Pure Mineral Makeup...it looks like a powder but smooths over your face like a sleek foundation...it also allows your face to breathe and does not break it out...I thought the best way to go was with heavy liquid foundation..but it will only clog your pores and look very masky...so if you're looking for the perfect foundation...then Jane Be Pure Mineral Makeup is for you! The best eyeliner i've used so far is Styli-Style eyeliner..it doesn't smear, smudge or run like a lot of eyeliners do, and plus it has the best color and precision! I would recommend you use and eye makeup remover called Nivea Visage...it makes eye makeup removal a breeze and won't make your eye area oily...I swear by this stuff! I get it at Wal-Mart and it's in a light blue tube with a white top. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks