Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Party Eye Makeup!!!!!!!!!??????

Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do my eye makeup for a party. Any colors will work.Party Eye Makeup!!!!!!!!!??????
hmmmm.... well the smoky eye is always amazing looking if its done right. you will need black eyeshadow maybe even some greys and silvers. start with the silver then the grey and the black (lightest near eyebrows) blend it the put black eyeliner on top lid then some on the inside of bottom lid and so on this is a very dramatic look! hope this helps you can always try youtube for exact instructions on how to get a good smoky eye :]Party Eye Makeup!!!!!!!!!??????
I usually go to MAC and get liquid eyeliner that isn't


black I usually get the sparkly kind. I go over my lids


with pencil eyeliner and then go over them with the


shimmery eyeliner. Also bronzer, or blush would be


cute and nude lipstick would bring out your eyes.
use purple or light blue


put glitter on top so it won't look boring
bright blue all most neon but not and yes sparkles would help and put on mascara make your eyes pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks