Thursday, June 24, 2010

Badass Eye Makeup?

What are some really cool ways to make up eyes? i mean, i usually line my top and botton lids with black liqui dliner, and then i use mascara, but i would like something different to spice up my routine.





I want it to really stand out, but not look hookery or trampy.Badass Eye Makeup?
Use liquid eyeliner.Badass Eye Makeup?
ummm...watch Avril Lavigne's music videos Hot and When your Gone she has really cute eye makeup and watch Paula Deanda's music video Easy hers is soooo cute!
Instead of black liquid, try using a 'powder' liner - Revlon has a great line called 'Bedroom Eyes' , the 'smokin' color is a dark charcoal grey. I love cream liner but it never stays on for me but I have found if I use the cream liner with a brush then take some of the powder liner on the brush afterwards and apply it it's a great 'smokey eye' look. The powder clings to the cream and they both stay put, but you can smudge the powder liner a bit. Awesome look with a light grey/stone shadow.
Try adding designs like leopard print or cat eye. Or add some bright eyeshadow on top and bottom, in addition to eyeliner. I like winging out my eyeliner after applying it all around, and adding little dots underneath along my eye, then applying bright eyeshadow on top and bottom. I also like putting leopard spots from the middle of my eyelid, upward towards my eyebrow in a sweeping pattern. Check out Livejournal and search for groups that have ';eyeshadow'; as an interest (you don't have to sign up to do it). I like the eyeshadow sluts group. LOTS of ideas there. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks