Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye makeup for almond eyes?

i have brown/green almond eyes there kind of far apart and i have fair skin how should i do my makeup and what colers should i use?Eye makeup for almond eyes?
I use light brown eye shadow on my eyes. I have black/brown eyes though. But I do have almond eyes and the light brown doesn't show if you want it to look natural.Eye makeup for almond eyes?
My mom has brown eyes and she looks great with lighter eyeshadow. she uses baked sweets and they are in a round sphere shape when you get them. The cool thing about the eye shadow is that u can apply it wet by getting your apply-er wet. Also they have certain color mixes like my moms has a brown, white, and light purple.


http://images.buzzillions.com/images_pro鈥?/a>



Using browns will bring out the green. Try applying a little eye shadow in the corner of your eye like on the side of the bridge of your nose to bring them closer together!
You can use browns and greens for your eyes to bring them out more!And blues too!Its great fro fair skin!
Raven Black eye liner


Vampire red lipstick



go to youtube thay have amazing video www.youtube.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks