Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need eye makeup ideas!!!!!!!?

well ive got brown eyes, kinda light brown


i was wondering what colour eyeshadows go


with my eyes.


and also what i should do with my eyelashes,


even tho they are thick they arent long


so when i put mascara on them they go glugy and yuck.


THANKS!!!I need eye makeup ideas!!!!!!!?
I have brown eyes also and was told you use purples and blues but I never liked the effect. I tend to stick more to rich brown and smoky colours which i find really enhance brown eyes. But I like things quite dramatic. Not necessarily heavy though. My everyday method is to layer a light cream coloured shadow under my brow to catch the light and create a contour. Then I cover the crease of the eyelid with chocolate brown mixed with a hint of an ash coloured shadow with an eyeshadow sponge. Then I take an eyeshadow brush and use a lighter brown and blend the crease into a contour softly.





Ofcourse this might not work for you. But my suggestion is to just try alot of things, and you'll find something that suits you and you're happy with.





Hope this is of help.I need eye makeup ideas!!!!!!!?
ok... am a girl and i know this will look cool.. use light blue eyeshadow and dark blue and then put on the mascara.....go on www.google.com then type this in but go on imgaes..=.. blue eyeshadow makeup) the first image of the eye is the one u should try hopefully i have helped.. good luck...:)
ok gold brings out your brown eyes in a snap. But you could ure green or some times even silver...OR you could have a bunch of different colored eye liners that match your outfit and line it just above your lash line.....





now as for your eyelashes your clumpyness could be the type of mascara u r using but if u really like it thank get an eylash brush like this one http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a> goodluck
purple or blue (used in moderation) is suppose to bring out the brown eyes.....as far as mascara, use a lengthening one...I use maybeline
never use blue!! hahaha


definately use golds with like a little bit of black. i have brown eyes too and the gold and black make it Pop!!!


also use covergirl professional all in one mascara... :D





hope i helped :D
You can try A baby-blue or golden colour.Green also works well,depending on your skin tone.


Try a waterproof mascara(I use maybeline) to lengthen not thicken...Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks