Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oww my eye makeup?

my friend put w lot of eye liner on me today i used some mascara that was waterproof and i just used soap and water. my eyes hurt and feel weird. my contacts were killing me. help!Oww my eye makeup?
Do you have any eye make up remover? If not in an emergency situation like this - try baby oil or mineral oil - even vasoline. * ( Do not use these products again - get some eye make up remover that's oil free )





Then get the oil off with facial cleaner - don't have that - soap %26amp; water- then get on a good skin care routine.





Probably got soap in your eyes or you could've been allergic to something n the mascara or eyeliner. the only way to know is to try it again - check the ingedients + watch for mineral oil or any kind of petrol products in anything -Oww my eye makeup?
you prob got soap in ur eyes.. take ur contacts out and let them soak in clean solution. GO back to the sink and wash ur eyes again with warm water, then use a little soap (keep ur eyes tight together), then rinse with warm water. If you need to, use a wash cloth and rub GENTLY. Rubbing hard will hurt, get more soap in ur eyes and break ur eyelashes
I use Pond's Cold Cream to get off all of my eye makeup... too late now that you've used soap. Ouch... I can only imagine. Make sure you rinse your eyes well because soap can really irritate your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks