Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best eye makeup remover?

I used to use Baby oil and it takes it off quite well, but it left the skin around my eyes feeling greasy and I didn't think my eyeliner and mascara stayed on as long. I started using Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover and it works very well. No unpleasant odor or greasy feeling- makeup stays on great. (Sells for around $7-$8.) I've also used Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover. It comes in a cute pink bottle, but works about the same. ($14 suggested retail available from Mary Kay independent beauty consultants.)Best eye makeup remover?
Almay


especially good if your eyes are sensitiveBest eye makeup remover?
i use purity face wash by philosophy as well, it takes off all make-up gently, even mascara, so i have no need for eye make-up remover.
after trying so much different stuff, I found the perfect eye makeup remover, if you really want to get rid of all eye makeup residue, use baby oil, there is nothing better, it is very inexpensive and works better than anything else in the market, it works even better than those eye make up removers that promise to remove even waterproof make up, if you do not believe me, try removing the make up in one eye with a regular eye make up remover and the other eye with baby oil, you will see the difference
I use Clean and Clear. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. If there are traces of eye makeup left, I'll use regular body lotion (lotion gets rid of makeup).
get a wet tissue


or get tissues, wet it, and wipe it off


if you put on the kind that's hard to rub off, try using warm water
almay:


oil free, EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER PADS.


i love them!!


i wear contacts and heavy eyeliner and it takes off the eyeliner easily so i dont have to scrub. also i can take off makeup with my contacts on no burning or anything! :]
Bee Luscious Cosmetics, has a Holistic makeup remover that is natural and fantastic.
Purity made simple by Philosophy. It takes off the eye makeup so easily and its a cleanser.
DEFINITELY VASELINE. IT WON'T BURN YOUR EYES LIKE OTHER EYE MAKEUP REMOVERS AND IT LEAVES YOUR EYES SOFT =]
Neutogena
I like using baby oil best for removing eye makeup. It is gentle and doesn't burn your eyes like a lot of eye makeup removers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks