Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Choosing Eye Makeup?

I have brown eyes and most of the time my pupils are very large. I'm not a big make up person at all.. the most i wear is very little eyeliner on certain occasions. I was wondering what would be the best eyeshadow/mascara/eyeliner color for me to use to bring out the color of my eyes and perhaps brighten them? And the best products?





Also, I would prefer a more natural look; one that doesn't draw much attention but has a great effect. I don't want my eyes to feel heavy either.





Here is a picture to be more specific...


http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8582/myeyemq2.gifChoosing Eye Makeup?
first off.. i love your color eyes.. its beautiful... im into dramatic make up but i know your not soo.. usually i would suggest MAC... but i think Lancome is better for you.. they have beautiful color eyeshadows... they are light and look natural.. since you dont like make up that much.. you should settle for brownish/bronze colors... with maybe a bit of beige... or some light pink colors...Choosing Eye Makeup?
choose like dark cool brown another words just any brown that u like it WILL look natural!~








good luck!~
maybe some kind of shimmery color dont do glitter becuz den you look like a lil girl
have you ever heard of the expert eyes or something like that. its by almay and its designed for your eye color. i would recommend this to anyone no matter what color eyes they have. i bought it and i'm also not a makeup kinda girl I LOVE IT





my eyes are hazel though
try almay for brown eyes
try victoira's secret eye shadow it's ,it works on brown eyes i have brown eyes to it works wonders
I HAVE BROWN EYES AS WELL AND I LIKE TO USE LOST OF BROWNS AND PINKS THAT IS WHAT I SUGGEST IT LOOKS MORE NATURAL
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for Product revew on - * Top Ten Foundations


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for Product revew on - * Top Ten Lipsticks


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for Product revew on - * Top Ten Concealers


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for Product revew on - * Top Ten Mascaras


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
I agree with the Almay for brown eyes. They should have 2 ';levels.'; One will be darker and one lighter. Since you're not big into eyemakeup, choose the lighter collection.





They will have 3 eyeshadows and you can smudge the darker brown shade into your lashline as a soft/ blendable eyeliner and then use the rosy and lighter brown on the rest of your eye. Try it a few different ways (use your imagination) and wash off at home before you decide.
I also have dark brown eyes and don't like to wear a lot of make up. I use light shimmery colors.....usually different shades of brown. I use a brown/black mascara and black eyeliner, but only on the bottom of my eye and just a little bit. You can also use a brown liner. The light shimmer really brings out they eyes and also helps w/dark circles or bags. If it's evening I will put on a little bit of a rose colored blush....just enough to give me color.
I love my make up from Mary Kay...its great! Get their Black Mascara, and get brown and light pink eye shadow....use light pink on the bottom half of your eye lid and brown on the top half, then use a light brown eyeliner, then add a touch of sparkles to make them shine! And to blend it all together take a brush that you would use for blush and brush your eye make up to blend it!


Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks