Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eye makeup?

I dont have small eyes, but i dont have big eyes either.


How much eyeliner and mascara should I put on? Because I look very plain without it.


Im euroasianMy eye makeup?
well it rly depends on how u plan to put it on and the colour of these tools in relation to your skin...





however. if u apply too much eyeliner to the inner corner of your eye it will make ur eyes appear smaller. also if you apply a small ';stripe'; to the outside corner of ur eye..leading out from the eye and towards the eyebrow.. and then smudge it, it should make ur eyes appear larger..depending on the colour of ur tools.





im currently trying the smokey eye look..but im blonde wit greeny grey sorta eyes so my smokey look mightnt work for you..but i spose you could try it..smokey eyes mostly compliment anyone and the amount of makeup around ur eyes can make them look larger...





hope this helps :)


good luck..


xxxMy eye makeup?
Well it's depending on you and your style.


I have really big eyes and i put on a lot just because that's my style but if your just a plain simple girl then don't put on to much mascara so your lashes don't stick together and as for eyeliner just make a nice line but not to thick at the top and inside the eye at the bottom. Plain and simple :]





hope that helps.
I wear alot. I use liquid eyeliner on top and make that cat look at the end of my eye and I use regular eyeliner on the bottom. I use black. My eyes definatly get alot bigger especially when I put on tons of mascara it really opens up your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks