Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Smudgy Eye Makeup?

In the morning, I put on just a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. But, throughout the day it gets very smudgy and it looks like I put too much on, when in reality I only put on a little bit. Is there any way I can keep it from getting smudgy?Smudgy Eye Makeup?
I've had that same problem for years. When I was in the Navy, the guy that did my hair told me to use only WATERPROOF mascara %26amp; eye liner. That's what I've used ever since, %26amp; it never smudges. Good Luck %26amp; BlessingsSmudgy Eye Makeup?
i have a relly good make up for you that will help with the smudgy look i am a mary kay consultant and i am rubbing my eyes all day and thay dont smug send me a e-mail and i will help you apepe20@yahoo.com





thank you


amanda
i use revlon colorstay eyeliner. i love it so much. it doesn't smear at all.
Have you tried doing the macara wand side ways instead of curling it? Like moving it left and right instead of up and down?
you should maybe switch up the eyeliner





but if you like the one you have then put some loose shimmmer on the bottom of your eye and clear mascara on you lower lashers
use a waterproof eyeliner (:


or use urban decay primer potion .


i heard that helps too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks