Thursday, June 24, 2010

Question about eye makeup...?

routine...


i put a line of eyeshadow on then eyeliner and then i do the mascarra and then reapply eyeliner or eyeshadow again just to touch up.


problem...


about halfway through the day i have a nasty smudge halfway up my eyelid from the eyeliner and eyeshadow.


does anyone have any tips on how to get your eyemakeup not to smudge? to make it stay as pretty as it was in the morning all day??





(sorry if this is a little confusing~didnt exactly know how to word it)Question about eye makeup...?
YES TRY THIS I USE IT NOW BUT BEFORE MARY KAY PUT THIS PRODUCT FOR SALE I USED TO PUT MY CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION ON MY EYELIDS BUT NOW THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO DO IT





http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/107942鈥?/a>





ALSO CHECK OUT THEIR EYE COLORS I LOVE THEM





MY ROUTINE


1. FOUNDATION


2. EYE PRIMER


3. EYE LINER AND OR EYESHADOW


4. MASCARA


5. LIP GLOSS





OH YEAH AND SINCE I USE OTHER MARY KAY PRODUCTS WELL THEY GO IN BETWEEN BEFORE AND AFTERQuestion about eye makeup...?
Don't know if this will help, but using a powder usually sets the makeup and keeps it in place. But don't go crazy with it and get all cakey
Use foundation (or concealer) first then put some powder on. That's what I've done for years and never had a problem. I hope I helped!
ya use like a powder foundation but don't put alot on because than your eye make up will be over come with this kinda cakey look i guess!
After your entire face is done, give your face a spritz of hairspray. TRUST me, it works like a dream setting your makeup all day
use this make up it is called bare minerals or something like that and it doesn't ever smudge it is so good too... you could probably find it in the mall at a kiosk or something.
If you put foundation on your eyes first, ';blot'; it with face powder, then your makeup should stay put for longer. It acts as a base.


Also, try not to touch your face...it ruins the look and it's bad for your skin.





*it could also be your mascara...is it smudge-proof?*
i would suggest using a non-smudging eyeliner. Almay makes some that works really well and doesnt smudge up to 16 hours. i would highly suggest it.
do you have slightly oily eyelids by any chance? I have the saaame problem whenever I put any eye makeup on %26amp; it's because I (unfortunately) have oily skin %26amp; eyelids. Anything I've tried putting on beforehand (foundation, powder, concealer, combo of them) wouldn't work. I had actually asked a question on here to see if anyone knew anything else that could help. Someone w/ my same problem swore by a base for eyelids by Clinique. She said her eye makeup stays nice all day when she has it on. Try that out %26amp; see if it works. I know I'm going to! :-) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks