Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need eye makeup help...?

whenever i put on my eye makeup, it doesn't irritate me but my eyes just water and i tried waterproof eyeliner and it still comes off. any suggestions?I need eye makeup help...?
prolly yr eyes just aren't used to it, try to put a little on, and then put a little on more and more each day :DI need eye makeup help...?
yeaaaa happens to me all the time you cry or laugh and it runs and then you look blah! thats why i use cream eyeliner cus i like alot of eyeliner..then a little more so that works best this is wat i use :L'oreal Paris: Color Truth Cream 905 Black Eyeliner . OH MY GOD HOPE THAT HELPPPPPP!!!!!
dont put eyeliner (talking about pencil, right?) in your eye, put it under your eye so maybe it won't. I know it doesn't give the same effect but i don't know. try wide opening (letting the waterproof liner dry) your eyes after application
This may or may not help but maybe it is because you are putting the eyeliner on your inner rim. The inner rim of your eyes is a lot smoother than the skin just along your lashline so that may be why your eyes are watering and why waterproof eyeliner still comes off. Maybe try a different brand?





HOPE I HELPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks