Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Non-Sparkly Eye Makeup?

I am wondering if anyone knows of any brands of eye shadow that come either in the big soft crayon or in the little pot with the applicator brush (similar to lip gloss) but which are not perle, or sparkly? I love the control I get with the chubby pencils/crayons, and also with the built in applicator wands, but I have really deep-set eyes, and I can't do perle or sparkly. I have to have matte eye shadow. So far, I have looked everywhere, and I haven't been able to find anything. I have looked at all the drugstore brands, and I have checked Avon, and I have looked at all the offerings on both Beauty.com and Sephora.com. Is there someplace I have overlooked? I can just wear regular matte powder, but I would rather have the other stuff if I can find it in a matte finish.





Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to send my way.Non-Sparkly Eye Makeup?
MAC makes the best eyeshadows (in my opinion)- and they have some great matte ones too! Just go to a store nearby and ask around for some colors that would match your requirements. You might be surprised with some other suggestions they could give! Yes it's slightly pricy, but you'll all set for a long while. If not, then you could check out L'Oreal or Maybelline eyeshadows. I know they manufacture plenty of colors that are matte (try going to an Ulta store if you can- they have a great variety with equally great prices...). Also, have you tried NYX (not NYC) eyeshadows? They also have the same colors as MAC (if not more) and great quality for less than half the price! Whether you try MAC or not, this is one brand I would definitely recommend! Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks