Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rash around my eye?eye makeup???

ok,i use eye makeup remover at night and wash my face.i have a small rash on my right eye that loos like small pimples?what could this be????Rash around my eye?eye makeup???
I had something like that a few days ago. I think it might be an allergic reaction.





Use hypo allergenic makeup remover next time. And use a different mild cleanser. It could also be the makeup you're using or a new enviroment, so stay cautious of that. Twice a day use hydrocortisone cream on it. If in 3 to 4 days it doesn't clear up, see at doctor.





I would recomend not putting any makeup on it, because that could make it worse. But if you feel you need it covered as an emergency, use a loose powder concealer.I use Bare Naturale; gentle mineral concealer, with spf 25. It's gentle, loose, and breathable. You should also keep it out of the sun, because that can make it more irritated.





I hope it clears up. Good Luck :)Rash around my eye?eye makeup???
Like people said, it could be an allergic reaction to your eye makeup remover. But if you've used it several times before and nothing happened, you might look at the makeup you're using. Did you try something new? It could be that something you're using is too old and therefore causing skin irritation. For now you need to wash your face gently and dab some hydrocortisone cream on the rash (if it is a rash like you said it is). This will help with the inflammation. Don't wear any makeup until the rash is gone, you don't want to make it worse! If it doesn't clear up within a few days you might need to see a doctor to rule out any other kinds of infection.
Kind of sounds like eczema..if you use any eyeshadow with pink or red in it that could be the source of the problem..
the last thing you want to do is put makeup on it, you should see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks