Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELP WITH EYE MAKEUP?

i have kind of a goldish, dirty blonde hair color and i was hoping for advice on what color eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner would look good on me. plz help with brands i could buy, and ways of putting it on. thnxHELP WITH EYE MAKEUP?
http://www.hairstylescut.com/beauty/eyes鈥?/a>





Here you go :]HELP WITH EYE MAKEUP?
I know something perfect for you! First, prep your eyes with face foundation, or if you own eye primer, use that. This drastically helps your make-up stay on all day long. Then use liquid black liner. This is tricky to use the first couple times and will take practice. Keep Vasoline nearby (it takes off eye make up easily) and start over (with a fresh coat of primer) if you mess up. You want to draw a thin line as close to your eye lashes as possible. Don't close your eye, or else the line will be above your lash line. A product I like to use is: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a> This is waterproof and will only come off with make up remover, so you don't have to worry about it getting smudged. Next, do your eyeshadow. Something i think would look great on you is: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a> In the shades Sunlit Bronze. There are directions on the back of this quad set that shows you how to apply this eheshadow to create a great look. The second lightest color goes on the lid, the third lightest color goes in the crease, the lightest color goes underneath your eyebrow on the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye, and the darkest color goes in the outer corner of your eye. (sometimes I skip that step though) There is a diagram on the back too, in case you are confused with where these colors go. The last thing to finish your eyes is mascara. Personally, I think long, seperated lashes are much more prettier than think, chunky ones. There is two great mascaras I love that make your lashes super long and pretty. They are: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a> And http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a> Don't use waterproof mascara. Apply many coats to the bottom and top lids. (because your not wearing lower lash eyeliner, it looks good to have mascara on your bottom lids) And I would use black mascara. Then your finished! Your eyes will look amazinf trust me, I've been obsessing over make-up since I was 13 years old and I've tried many products. My friends always have me do their eye make-up for them. Maybelline has very nice, inexpensive products. I hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks